The Panasonic Series of Handling Robots provides an additional field of application capabilities within the existing robot product range. Offering payload capacities of up to 220 kg and a maximum working range of 2666 mm. The handling robots provide enhanced benefits for production automation solutions requiring work handling. Used in combination with a Panasonic welding robot, the movements of both robots can be fully synchronized using the "Harmonizer Function". This feature ensures the relative welding torch position to the work piece is maintained automatically. The programming of the weld position becomes as easy as working with a fixed work piece, ensuring that out-of-position welding can be avoided.
Panasonic Handling Robot Systems comprise of:
• Robot Manipulator with six axes and various reach options & payload capacities from 6kg to 220kg
• Robot Controller incorporating the servo drives, control system PCBs, Safety system and Interface Controls
• Teach Pendant to program & operate the industrial robot system
• Cable sets between the robot controller, manipulator and teach pendant
• Options including external axis positioners & controllers, extended cable lengths, multi robot synchronisation & process control software are available